Thursday, February 9, 2017

Cars. Happy 3rd Birthday

Cars "the movie" Cake and Cake Pops.

Aiden's mommy is a regular here at Sweet Pieces Bakery and she always leaves the design up to me. While it is always fun to have control of a design, it is nerve wrecking when you show it to them for the first time. In this case, and like always with Ms. Nisha, she loved my idea.

Happy 3rd Birthday Aiden!

The cake is vanilla covered in fondant
The cake pops are vanilla with a hint of coconut.

The design of the cake features a Roadway for the cars, Checkered Flag along the back, and the cars logo.









The cake pops turned out really well. I almost wasn't going to make them as the last time I had a few crack. I researched a few reasons why and changed my method vaguely. This time I had no issues and will apply the same method next time!


Cake Pops Packaging
fitted with our business card



**Note: A little ribbon goes a long way to making something plain look elegant. As one of my favourite movies says: simplicity is a fine line between elegance and plainness.**

Cake Created: February 3rd, 2017

Happy Baking
-Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment