Saturday, May 27, 2017

Retirement Cake

One of the Legal Assistants at my job was retiring this past April. I was asked to make her a cake which she absolutely loved. I'm happy you enjoyed it and I wish you the best!


This is the first cake I baked since my Accident back in March and it was fun to do.
 This colour purple was achieved using "Deep Purple" from Artisan Accents. I bought this at Icing Inspirations in Kitchener, Ontario, however this can be bought directly from any baking website including Artisan Accents and Icing Inspirations.

I wish I had this line of Artisan Accents colours 2 months ago, but I have them not and I am thoroughly enjoying them. They keep their colour and you only need a drop or two to get a deep colour such as this purple. If you bake a lot and spend time using more and more colour to get a darker shade, than this system is for you!

Beautiful & Effortless colour.


Created: April 13th, 2017

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment