Thursday, December 15, 2011

Supplies!

 
To me, this is every bakers dream! A whole lot of supplies! As you can see, I either got carried away in the baking aisle or have a few projects to complete over the next couple of weeks.....I bet you're wondering which one....

.....well... a bit of both is the answer! lol

I have everything from icing colours, fondant, coloured crystal sugar, a 20inch fondant rolling pin (not pictured), buttercream icing, an icing kit, extra icing bottles, a few tips, 3 piece cookie sheet set, etc.
After I came home, I took out all the dry products I had and put them into some containers i had laying around and labelled them. I have cornstarch, icing sugar, cake and pastry flour, and some candy cane hot chocolate (yumm, that's for me as I bake)!
As you can see I have two drawers full of tools. The boxes are filled with cookie cutters and icing colours. 

Right now for the Christmas Holiday, Bed Bath and Beyond, Michaels, Bulk Barn are all having sales where you can find tons of baking items. Check them out!

Come back soon and see the treats I'm making with all these tools (and more). 

Happy Baking!

Ashley <3

No comments:

Post a Comment